Original is the flagship shaving soap from Martin de Candre, created in the 1980s with Lavender, Mint and Rosemary, its discreet and elegant freshness became an instant classic.
- MdC have perfected a hot saponification process, used in their workshops for over 40 years, allowing for unrivalled quality control. Produced using only 100% vegetable oils (Olive and Coconut) and potash (Alkali).
- Soaps produced using this process guarantee excellent heat conservation, without the need for preservatives.
- At the end of the cooking process MdC add the finest essential oils to the warm paste, perfuming the soap to perefection.
- The soap is allowed to dry for weeks, refining and losing any excess water, ultimately enhancing lather and fragrance. Good things come to those who wait as they say!
- An exceptional quality, artisan soap made by French craftsman, a truly luxurious product which id used correctly can provide great shaves for up to one year.
200g in a PETG Crystal Glass Jar
Made in France.