Martin de Candre Vetyver is a classic, wonderfully fresh and delicate scent.
- MdC have perfected a hot saponification process, used in their workshops for over 40 years, allowing for unrivalled quality control. Produced using only 100% vegetable oils (Olive and Coconut) and potash (Alkali).
- Soaps produced using this process guarantee excellent heat conservation, without the need for preservatives.
- At the end of the cooking process MdC add the finest essential oils to the warm paste, perfuming the soap to perefection.
- The soap is allowed to dry for weeks, refining and losing any excess water, ultimately enhancing lather and fragrance. Good things come to those who wait as they say!
- An exceptional quality, artisan soap made by French craftsman, a truly luxurious product which id used correctly can provide great shaves for up to one year.
200g in a PETG Crystal Glass Jar
Made in France.
Royal Mail Tracked 48 is £2.95 or FREE on orders over £25.00
Royal Mail Tracked 24 shipping is £3.95
Order by 3pm for same day shipping Monday to Friday, orders received after 3pm Friday will ship the following Monday.
Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for details